October 15, 2008

Something New to Share

Hello, I know that I've not been faithful about blogging however, I do have some news to share. I don't want to have say it but I don't have the time right this minute to tell all. I am introducing to everyone my granddaughter......Kylee.....she is very, very special to me. Now I know that we will not be separated again......God's hand has been on my shoulder and led me to do what is the best interest of Kylee. I thank Him for that and for all the prayers and thoughtfullness of friends and family. Where would I be. She is the reason for the name of my blog...All My Blessings... I truly blessed. When I look around and think about all that I have and all that God has given me, I can see that there are some blessings that I don't even know about yet!!!!! I can't wait to find out what they are..........................k

2 comments:

Mari said...

Doing what is best for another is sometimes very hard and painful. I'm praying for you.

sharon brobst said...

I understand how hard this is/was.