October 25, 2008

A Good Friend

First I have to say "Thank You Mari(beth)" You are the best!! You are a true blessing which I will be adding to my Blessing List. I am very excited to have new friends visit my blog and thank you for letting me know you were here. I will be blogging with all of you and hopefully we'll learn something new from each other.....By the way I Maribeth, do I have to call you Mari now? When we worked together, you were Maribeth. I'm sorry I'm too old to learn something new now.....thanx again

6 comments:

Mari said...

Hi Kae - I answer to both! But most of my friends call me Mari and you're my friend so...

Sandra said...

Well I'm jealous that you know Mari personally, she's just the sweetest lady ever and one of my favorite bloggers :)

Melissa said...

Hi Kae! I found your blog through Mari. It's been fun reading through all your previous postings! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi and welcome to blog land:) You look very familiar to me. .hmmm. . .
We both know Mari soooo. . .hmm. . .

Mary said...

Kae,

Welcome to blogland. I do hope you will love it as much as I do. There are so many wonderful people here. I see you have already met some of them. I know both Mari and Deb and they are lovely ladies.

So nice that Mari posted your link so I could stop by for a visit and welcome you.

If you have time to drop over to my Writing Nook, you're welcome anytime.

Blessings,
Mary

Anonymous said...

Hi Kae,
I love that you're going to play along for the 8 things. Your letter is T.