October 23, 2008

All My Blessings

You may be wondering why I chose the Title: All My Blessings, Well, as you can see from my post I have many and many more to come. Instead of doing 100 Things About Me, I am listing All My Blessings. I decided that today would be as good a day as any to start my list. I am only going to list about 10 to 15 at a time until I get to 100....who knows I just may have more than 100!!!
1. God
2. Life
3. His Son Jesus
4. My Family
5. CJ-Daughter No. 1
6. Andrea Rae-Daughter No. 2
7. Brianna Lee-Daughter No. 3
8. Tom-My Husband
9. Carla-My Best Friend
10. Laura-My Mother
10. Iverson-My Father(deceased)
11. Paul-My Stepdad
12.Karla-My Sister
13. Bubba-My Brother-in-Law
14.Evelyn-My Mother-in-Law
15. Dale-My Father-in-Law

These are not the only people closest to my heart, there are many more. I consider them all Blessings from God!

I'll more posted soon........Kae

6 comments:

Mari said...

The people that surround us are so important and are great things to be thankful for!

Unknown said...

What a great list, I love the names of many of your family. Family is so important today and we need to remember not to take any of them for granted.

Mike Golch said...

Hi Kae, Mari said that you are new to blogging.Welcome to the family of bloggers!some of us are off the wall but harmless types,some are serious bloggers and some are just plain fun to be around! I hope that you find me to be one of the above.

Nate and Brenda said...

Great list!! Mari told me about your blog so just wanted to say Hi!!!

Zaankali said...

Came over from Mari's to say hi.
Smiles!

A Stone Gatherer said...

Hey Kay, what alot of blessings you have!!! Welcome to bloggyville! Mari sent me over! Have fun!