September 23, 2008

I'm Getting There!!!

I think I figured out how to put pictures on my blog. I'm pretty proud of myself, for someone who never finishes much I decided I was going to get if it killed me. Two of our daughters Andrea and Brianna are the best of friends. I'm glad because there's nothing like having a sister. Andrea started Michigan State University this fall and she loves it. Brianna is a sophmore in highschool. She doesn't like it that much but she is determined. Bri misses her sister a lot. Now that I think I have it all figured out I'll probably go on and on and on...that's me.......k

2 comments:

Mari said...

I love those pictures! Those girls are so cute, and I love them together. Sisters are a wonderful blessing.

Unknown said...

Your daughters are beautiful.I know you are very proud of them. My daughters are my bet friends.