April 25, 2009

Thanks Nancy

I was reading around on the latest post and saw that one of my friends hasn't had much to say lately but wanted to let everyone know that she's still around.....Great idea Nancy. I'm still here too and like Nancy said just reading and going from blog to blog is a lot of fun. You should try it sometime, you would be surprised to see how many interesting people there are out there...I like to say they're just as wierd as me...or does that mean I'm normal? Don't answer that!!!! Anyway there's much to tell and I'll be back soon............thank you to all who have been faithful, Kae

8 comments:

Fitter After 50 said...

It seems like you were on an extended Spring Break, huh? Looking forward to your news. How was your break?

Mari said...

I was thinking about you this morning. Glad to know you are still here! And yes - I think you are quite normal. :)

Anonymous said...

I understand, I have been blog hopping also. The way I see it your probably as weird oh I mean as normal as I am. lol. enjoy:)

Darla said...

oh my we are all 'normal' you know. and if we are weird, then we are all weird together and that's ok too! thanks for keeping up with me this week, it was a whirlwind but so much fun. i'm glad to be home.

Unknown said...

Yes, as the saying goes "birds of a feather flock together"!!!! Isn't that great we are a sisterhood!!! I guess a few men are allowed too!! LOL

Karen said...

Is there really a definition of normal?? Who can say what normal really is? If there is such a thing, I know I wouldn't fit into that category! :o) It's more fun this way!! Have a great day!!
Karen

prashant said...

I was thinking about you this morning. Glad to know you are still here! And yes - I think you are quite normal. :) Work From Home

Chandana said...

Hi,
that was a nice blog..
May the LORD bless you!

Anytime you need any prayer help, or if you want Scriptural guidance for any matters in your life, this blog is a blessing from the LORD.

http://www.holyoneofisrael-reconciliation.blogspot.com/

Have a blessed reading..

God bless you.