February 12, 2009





Happy Valentines Day !!!!


Praying for all husbands, yours and mine, that God will keep them safe and with a clear mind. They have so much to deal with and sometimes more than we know. They have more than just work on their minds,wives, children and bills to pay. When there's too much to deal with God gave them wives to help them in times of need.

With an economy such as ours, that's in dire straights, we forget that there's always someone out there that have many more troubles than ours. It's important to include all the someones in our prayers.
We're facing something tough again with another daughter. I ask God for strength, patience and knowledge so that we can get back to being a family again. I will do everything in my power that God has asked from me as a mother to love and support one of His blessings. She's a great gift that we love, with a personality that is quick, funny and a sense of humor that compares to none. I know we will see the real Brianna again and with God's will it will be soon. I've spent a lot of time reading the Bible lately and looking back on the verses that reminds me that I've done something right. I've read several and decided to post these. It's hard to decide which ones to post. I don't feel as guilty and I remind myself that God's hand is always on my shoulder. He will never leave me.

Don't fail to correct your children, they won't die if you spank them. Physical discipline may well save them from death. Proverbs 23:13-14

Not all of Gods promises are for parents...He also has wise words for children:

A wise child brings joy to a father; A foolish child brings grief to a mother.
Proverbs 10: 1

I'm trying to stay busy with projects such as cleaning closets. I have loads of stuff (or junk) for Love, Inc. They love to see me coming. LOL

I went to Bible study last night and as usual I had a fun time. These ladies are so nice and welcoming. They all smile--a lot! ;);););)

Once again I'm asking for your prayers. There are still many things I have to learn even though we've been through something very similar before a few years ago. Yes, some things are review but the pain in my heart is the same.
Thank you, Kae

19 comments:

darla said...

i will be praying for you Kae, God is with you and He will rescue you from all of your troubles. Psalm 34:6

Mari said...

I'm sorry you are going through a tough time Kae. I'll be praying for you all.

Cheri said...

Struggles with our kids are so so tough. Praying for you and your family as you go through this difficult time.

Homespun Simplicity said...

Praying for you!
Karen

Lisa said...

Kae you'll be in my prayers. Your an amazing lady. I know with God's help you will be OK.
Happy Valentine's day my friend.
Love ya.
Lisa

Nancy said...

God's blessing to us in the form of children can sometimes be very trying but also a learning process for both parent and child. Hold tightly to His spirit of direction.

Deb said...

Lay it all at HIS feet, let it go!
Focus on Him, and He will show you how to RESPOND in love . .not REACT! Those are words that I lived by when I was going through things with my daughter. Hope they help you too:)
I will be praying for you both.

A Stone Gatherer said...

We do need to remember others are worse off then us, but it still doesn't make the hard times easy! We have just been going through some tough times with our oldest. I love how God reminds us in his word of His faithfulness. Our husbands also so need us to life them up. Praying for you Kae.

Edge of Design said...

For what it's worth when my daughter and I were struggling and I needed to confront my daughter on her behavior, she told me that I was the one she felt safest venting with because she knew I loved her no matter what. :) I hope that helps you and just to remind you that you said you were going "through" something "with" your daughter. The key word being through. The Lord will guide you both through. I would imagine the word "with" would need a second glance too, perhaps. :) (((hugs))))

Sandra said...

I'm praying for you Kae, sorry you're going through a tough time

kpn2010 said...

木地板,地板,地板公司,地板施工,室內設計,建材,超耐磨地板,裝潢,實木地板,綠建材,seo,網路行銷,網路行銷,線上客服,環保袋,sum中古車,中古車,中古車買賣,金價,二手車

kpn2010 said...

T恤,團體服,POLO衫,圍裙,熱水器,包子,四神湯,宅配美食,肉粽,太平山,宜蘭旅遊,宜蘭民宿,團體服,團體服,肉毒桿菌禿頭,玻尿酸,美白,減肥,痘疤,雷射溶脂,電波拉皮,皺紋 mini usb,Phone Jack,RCA Jack,Slide switch 6tact switch,USB connector,開 關,抽水肥,通水管,通馬桶,肉毒桿菌,健檢,醫學美容,淨膚雷射,

kpn2010 said...

1111人力銀行 31111人力銀行求職,統一發票9 10月,中古車,中古車買賣,台北人力銀行,特色餐廳,景觀餐廳,親子餐廳,黃金價格查詢,金價查詢,黃金,黃金買賣,黃金價格查詢,今日金價,金價查詢,金價,黃金價格,google關鍵字廣告,網路行銷,關鍵字,關鍵字行銷,關鍵字廣告,壁癌,房屋貸款,信用貸款,貸款,外遇,徵信,徵信社,搬家公司,台北搬家公司,seo 網站設計,班服,團體服創意,T恤,

kpn2010 said...

網頁設計,網頁設計公司,seo,關鍵字廣告,網路行銷,網路廣告,水餃,台北素食餐廳,吃素,素食,素食水餃,素食餐廳,健康飲食,團購美食,素食食譜,素食料理,油飯,麻糬,
,團購美食,彌月禮盒,皮膚科,皮膚科診所,肉毒桿菌,肉毒桿菌瘦臉,柔膚雷射,玻尿酸,飛梭雷射,脈衝光,除斑,台北搬家公司,桃園搬家公司,搬家公司 104求職人力銀行,104人力銀行,104求職人力銀行,

kpn2010 said...

新竹搬家公司,搬家公司,整形,整形,韓風整形,韓風整形,早餐店加盟,創業加盟店,創業開店,開店創業,牙周病,牙周病治療方法,牙齒美白,植牙,植牙費用,iso認證,Ohsas 18001,品質管理,教育訓練,台北搬家公司,桃園搬家公司,搬家公司,新竹搬家公司,搬家公司,< 整形,韓風整形,早餐店加盟,創業加盟店,創業開店,開店創業,巴里島,牙周病 外遇,徵信社,徵信,室內設計,裝潢,

kpn2010 said...

室內設計,室內裝潢,桃園室內設計,室內裝潢設計,室內設計裝潢,裝潢,裝潢設計,室內空間設計,台北室內設計,舊屋翻新,聯誼活動,交友,網路交友,戀愛,近視雷射,室內設計,清潔公司,清潔公司,月子中心,坐月子中心,飛梭雷射,品牌行銷,CIS,設計公司,廣告設計,平面設計,新娘秘書,結婚金飾,鑽戒,塑膠袋,塑膠袋批發,塑膠袋工廠,塑膠袋,塑膠袋批發,iso,

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀

job said...

情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,美女,成人圖片區,avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性感影片,正妹,走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,做愛

Miss jane said...

性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,美女,成人圖片區,avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性感影片,走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,ut聊天室