October 29, 2008

I Love My Life

Sometimes I grumble about something that in the grand scheme of things is nothing...some don't call it grumbling but for the sake of clean language we'll just stick with it. Yes, I get lost in what life is all about. Thanks to Jesus I am humble enough to get back to what is important. So yesterday I got all the laundry done and the bills are done, I made supper and did the dishes, I bandaged Brianna's toe that she cut. I vacuumed the living room and my bedroom and I took Gracie out to sniff the air for some unknown reason to me. I am not patient enough to let that happen for very long....do your business and get back in the house, it's too cold for all the sniffing. Poor puppy. Today I can go outside and finish cutting back flowers and pulling weeds. Oh, I need to iron my shirt.....A woman's work in never done.....I Love My Life

3 comments:

Mari said...

What a nice post Kae. Here's my day so far - I have the day off, have done some painting, went out for lunch with my sister, cleaned the kitchen and am doing laundry. I'm about to balance my checkbook and I love my life too!

Unknown said...

Yeah, if we have the right prospective on life we can love just about anything including cleaning the toilets!!!LOL

Unknown said...

I agree with you. A womans work is never done but I love my job :) Have a great weekend.